Things That Will Impact Your Homeowner’s Insurance
If you own a home or rent, you need the right kind of homeowner’s insurance. Homeowner’s insurance is needed to protect yourself, your family, and your property from loss and/or damage. We can provide you with many homeowner’s or renting insurance options. Let us do the shopping for you.
Do not place your homeowner’s insurance at risk!
- Pay your insurance premiums on time. A poor payment history of constant late payments may encourage the insurance company to cancel your coverage.
- Do not file an excessive number of claims. No doubt, you buy insurance to pay for covered claims or losses. However, if you nickel and dime the insurance company, they may be apt to not renew your coverage, or offer a policy with a higher deductible or at a much higher premium.
- Having a high risk is costly. If you own a pool, have an old home where the wiring or roof has been neglected, or own certain breeds of dogs, you may not get the most competitive rates.
- Criminal activity. If you have been convicted of certain crimes, your insurer may not offer a renewal. These activities might include assault, drug convictions, or fraud.
- Be completely honest on your application. If it is found that the information on the application is dishonest or intentionally incorrect, you may be subject to a non-renewal.
Locally owned and operated, Nichols Insurance Services has delivered quality insurance solutions to individuals and businesses throughout North Texas for over 20 years. We specialize in Home, Auto, Business and Farm insurance coverage. With access to multiple insurance companies, our team of experienced insurance professionals is committed to helping you find a policy that custom fits your needs. We focus on providing personalized attention and quality customer service to create an experience that’s difficult to find in today’s market. At Nichols Insurance Services, we’ll work with you to ensure you get the most comprehensive coverage at the most competitive price year after year after year.